It’s strange…sharing your honest to God feelings with your family, friends, and anyone else out there…I mean at least here anyway, I know my folks and some of my friends folks read this. I don’t know if they’re really hip to my personal politics, I’m sure they’ve got ideas about me (which probably range from 99% accurate to EFFIN’ HILARIOUS ), but if you don’t know me by now…please stick around, and don’t be afraid to drop a comment…agreeable or not.
This isn’t 100% of how I’d like this place to be, but it’s a start in the right direction.
I try to keep the profanity down out of respect…but hell, I swear casually in conversation around/with my own mother and father(she being the eloquently poetic ‘cusser’…my father being the lyrical and passionate ‘bedamner’), so it’s genetic, I get it honest…consider it a part of my art. O.K.?
Well, schitt. Now that I got that out of the way…let me get some things off of my chest:
- WHO/WHEN: will (make) SOLAR POWER become a part of EVERY AMERICAN HOUSEHOLD/PLACE OF BUSINESS ?
A wise man once said, “that would be…too much like right”
Bob Marley said, “they make the world SO hard…everyday we’ve got to keep on fighting”.
I believe both gentlemen were dead on it. If you peeped the Nikola Tesla post, and or done any follow-up research of your own on Mr. Tesla, you’ve gotten some idea that nearly a hundred years ago this individual had figured out a way to conduct energy/electricity through the earth to remote places… *sigh*, you may have also read about my neighbor with the solar panels on the roof of his house, and the electric Toyota Rav 4 (70% of his energy comes from the sky…have mercy,white jesus). This is not psychotic babble…this is REALITY. What are we waiting for? Yes, solar panels and electric cars can be expensive…BUT, that expense should not leave us inert in ignorance, or dismissive of an infinite resource or smarter technology, …if all else fails, tell these M.F.’s (the Edisons of the world/the big 3: Ford, GM, Chrysler) that the customer is always right.
- WHY THE HELL DO SHORTBREAD COOKIES COST SO EFFIN’ MUCH?!?!
- Dude…Asian people…ARE TERRIBLE DRIVERS (Filipino’s not included)
- Corporate Culture is some ¡ BULLSCHITT !, a hierarchy based entirely on the merits of one’s ASS KISSING. (WOOO!!! *hi-five* T.G.I.F. !!! 1st round is on Chad *snark-snark* )
- ASS KISSERS ARE PATHETIC SHYLOCKS (TAKING PRIDE IN YOUR WORK IS NOT ASS KISSING)
- IT’S TIME TO GET OFF THE GOTDAMN GRID…WHAT DO YOU NEED? ELECTRICITY,FOOD,CLOTHING,SHELTER, & TRANSPORTATION, O.K.
- EITHER WE GET SOME COLOURED FOLKS ON MY HARD EARNED DOLLAR BILLS…OR WE SWITCH TO A NEW SYSTEM.
- EITHER WE GET SOME COLOURED FOLKS INSIDE THIS GOVERNMENT TO REPRESENT OUR NEEDS AND CONCERNS…OR WE SWITCH TO A NEW SYSTEM.
- AIN’T NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF… (see the 2nd Amendment)
- in the meantime: ¡ VOTE WITH YOUR PRECIOUS DOLLARS ! (it’s all they really see/hear of you)
WHITE FOLKS, YOU’RE GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER(+) WAS MOST CERTAINLY A HEAVILY MELINATED PERSON, I.E. “BLACK”er…QUIT ACTING LIKE EVERYTHING ON THIS ƒµ©k¡n˙ PLANET IS YOURS, STOP LYING IN THE HISTORY BOOKS… & respect yr elders.
http://www.chron.com(make sure you read this linked article)
Okay…feel free to read all of the above in your favorite “black preacher” voice, this is my cyber-soap box…I can say anything I want (see the 1st Amendment). I choose to try and talk about things that in my opinion don’t get talked about enough. Give it chance…and/or tell me something better if you know.
ginger…fresh ginger…$1lb, fight off all the